Monday, January 23, 2012

FLORENCE!

I have FINALLY arrived in Florence! After a long commute I made it!  It took three flights to get here and the last one managed to lose 70 pieces of luggage.  Luckily mine was not one of them! After the two hour delay of luggage mishaps I was dropped off at my mini mansion! We are living in an apartment with three floors, including four bedrooms (walk in closets...I couldn't be happier) a washer and dryer (impressive for Italy) a kitchen including a dish washer :) and marble counters! Also we have a sun room that overlooks The Duomo (Major tourist attraction and beautiful building which Florence is centered around) We can literally climb onto the roof from our sun room! We were warned about blowing fuses and power outages but hopefully we can manage to avoid those!

I plan on using skype to talk during the semester so hear is my skype username
Alexhoffman7

Tomorrow we start orientation and this week we are taking few day trips to Sienna, Pisa, and a castle!

That is all for now.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment